While yes you will receive a shoe box with a pair of shoes these shoes will be walking equipment that feature:
- Zero Drop - Strengthens your feet with every step
- Unmatch Comfort - Massaging your feet with 100+ AdaptSol cushions
- Wide Toe Box - allow your toes to flex and move like they’re supposed too
The Flux Adapt Runner is designed to help you be 1% better every day. Take 2 minutes to see how
Comfort + Sensory Feedback = Improved Foot Strength
Our vision for a more freeing shoe didn’t exist. But we wouldn’t have gone down this path if we were afraid of being underdogs. After years of prototyping and development we discovered that a shoe our feet deserved wasn’t going to be cheap but to our surprise, at $139.99, it turned out to be less than some bigger brands.
No more over-engineering. Just research-backed design that moves with your feet, not against them.
A Different Approach to a Running Shoe
- RSRon S.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productSize Purchased 11 Men = 12 WomenRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayThe best running shoe I've ever had!
Easily the best running shoe I've ever had. After wearing them most days for 3 months and running approximately 25 miles per week in them, the shoes are holding up well. I got the dove (light pink) color by accident, thinking it was a sandy dove colour, but it looks great. Light pink color gets dirty quickly, but when clean it looks excellent. Shoes have held up well for trail running so far too.WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FFFlux FootwearYesterday
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic feedback! Your satisfaction is our ultimate goal, and we're delighted that you've experienced such positive results with our shoes.
We're glad to have you as part of the Flux Footwear family, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with top-notch products and exceptional customer service. Should you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.
Thank you again for your support and for sharing your wonderful experience with our shoes!
- RWRachel W.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoBest shoe ever
I rarely make the effort to write reviews but I feel I NEED to share how much I love these shoes. I am now on my 4th pair and wear them at work, when walking, AND when lifting. The wide toe box has really helped me improve knee/foot-related injuries and it has helped my toes return to their natural shape. They are comfortable from the first time you wear them and the textured soles are such a nice feature. I don’t think I’ll ever need to look for different shoes again. Get them, you won’t regret it!!! Size 1/2 down from your normal size and they’ll fit perfectly. P.s. the fabric on these shoes are very washable, I just have a tendency to wreck my white shoes lolWidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JLJulie L.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat Toe Box!
Thank you for the wide toe box and comfortable shoe… I love these SO much!WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KSKerry S.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoThe shoe I was looking for
I love that these shoes breathe, have a wide toe box and look cute.WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FFFlux Footwear4 days ago
Thank you for reaching out to us with your kind words! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your Flux shoes and finding them both stylish and comfortable. We take pride in creating products that not only look great but also provide exceptional comfort. It's wonderful to know that our shoes have met your expectations in terms of comfort.
- EDEli d.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productSize Purchased 10 Men = 11 WomenRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agogreat shoe
Favourite shoe. Very wide and comfortable.WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Yes, these shoes are flat from heel to toe, allowing your feet to land naturally.
"Barefoot shoes" is a general term for shoes that optimize the natural biomechanics of the human foot. To achieve that, our shoes feature excellent flexibility, zero-drop (no heel raise), and a generous toebox to accomodate the foot's natural shape.
The amount of time it takes to transition to barefoot shoes varies for each individual, as everyone's feet are different and may adapt to the new shoes at different rates. However, the following general guidelines can help:
- Gradual transition: Gradually increasing the amount of time you spend in barefoot shoes can help reduce discomfort and allow your feet to adjust to the new sensation of walking without shoes.
- Start small: Begin by wearing barefoot shoes for a few hours at a time and gradually increase the duration as your feet get used to them.
- Listen to your body: Pay attention to any discomfort or pain you experience while wearing barefoot shoes. If you experience discomfort, take a break and switch back to your regular shoes for a few days.
- Give it time: It can take several weeks or even months for your feet to fully adjust to barefoot shoes, so be patient and persistent.
Keep in mind that everyone's feet are different and the transition time may vary. It's important to listen to your body and adjust accordingly to ensure a comfortable transition to barefoot shoes.
Yes! Many of our customers have successfully transitioned from traditional shoes to barefoot/minimalist shoes by wearing our shoes.
The Adapt Runner has a generous toebox, thanks to the Toe-Off shape which creates ample room for the toes throughout the gait cycle.