- CCChrysta C.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productStyle White GumSize Purchased 7 Men = 8 WomenRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove these for everyday wear!
I wear them while I coach and love them. The insole is awesome!WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SGSarah G.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productStyle White GumSize Purchased 6 Men = 7 WomenRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayHappy Feet
A friend recommended these shoes to me and I couldn’t wait to try them out. I tried sizing down but ended up wearing my normal size. I don’t have wide feet, but have had trouble in the past wearing shoes that were too narrow. Since getting my runners, I have worn them daily for my walks and sprints. They’re very comfortable and I love that there’s no drop, as that’s made me feel unstable in the past. I wish the sizes and colors were available more frequently, but with the demand of great shoes I understand the struggle! Will be ordering trainers soon!!WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TBTina B.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat Shoe!
I wore my Adapt Runners around the house yesterday and they seem very comfortable. I do have a high arch and tend to go with a show that has arch support. This is totally out of my comfort zone but I am looking forward to taking my walk to see how my feet feel later. I had bilateral plantar fasciotomy in 2021 and still deal with stiffness and pain. So having something that is comfortable to wear is priority for me. I am curious to see how these work for me.WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2FFFlux Footwear2 days ago
Thank you for your glowing review! Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we're honored to have provided you with such a positive experience. If you ever need any assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure your continued comfort and satisfaction with our products.
- WMWilliam M.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productStyle Classic BlackSize Purchased 13 Men = 14 WomenRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat kicks
One of the most comfortable sneakers I have owned. As a PE teacher, standing and moving for hours requires comfort to help me endure the stresses of being on my feet. These sneaker meet that challenge. Loving them for sureWidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MRMet R.Verified BuyerReviewingAdapt RunnerI recommend this productStyle Classic BlackSize Purchased 12 Men = 13 WomenRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBetter Than Expected
Fit perfectly right outta the box which I certainly did not expect .. I was hoping they would meet my standards for an online shoe purchase and they absolutely have .. A pleasant surprise .. Now .. I may just be buying a different color ..WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Yes, these shoes are flat from heel to toe, allowing your feet to land naturally.
"Barefoot shoes" is a general term for shoes that optimize the natural biomechanics of the human foot. To achieve that, our shoes feature excellent flexibility, zero-drop (no heel raise), and a generous toebox to accomodate the foot's natural shape.
The amount of time it takes to transition to barefoot shoes varies for each individual, as everyone's feet are different and may adapt to the new shoes at different rates. However, the following general guidelines can help:
- Gradual transition: Gradually increasing the amount of time you spend in barefoot shoes can help reduce discomfort and allow your feet to adjust to the new sensation of walking without shoes.
- Start small: Begin by wearing barefoot shoes for a few hours at a time and gradually increase the duration as your feet get used to them.
- Listen to your body: Pay attention to any discomfort or pain you experience while wearing barefoot shoes. If you experience discomfort, take a break and switch back to your regular shoes for a few days.
- Give it time: It can take several weeks or even months for your feet to fully adjust to barefoot shoes, so be patient and persistent.
Keep in mind that everyone's feet are different and the transition time may vary. It's important to listen to your body and adjust accordingly to ensure a comfortable transition to barefoot shoes.
Yes! Many of our customers have successfully transitioned from traditional shoes to barefoot/minimalist shoes by wearing our shoes.
The Adapt Runner has a generous toebox, thanks to the Toe-Off shape which creates ample room for the toes throughout the gait cycle.