Featuring a roomier toebox to accommodate proper running form, from foot-strike to toe-off.
Concealed zero-drop (heel-to-toe height) allows your muscles and ligaments a natural, full range of motion.
Textured insoles have been shown to help reduce impact forces on the joints, which is why we applied our classic cushion pods to our new removable AdaptSol insole.
- TBTamra B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productStyle WhiteoutSize Purchased 7 Men = 8 WomenRated 4 out of 5 stars26 seconds agoAdapt Runner
I’ve been struggling to find a shoe that I could walk in that didn’t give me tremendous foot pain. Immediately from my first treadmill walk I could tell a difference. No foot pain at all by the end. My only issue is that I have a higher arch and don’t find these to give me any arch support. I went on a 3 mile outdoor walk yesterday and did get some foot pain but it didn’t last throughout the day and into the next like I’ve experienced in the past. I will hands down be buying another pair in a different color and am tempted to try the trainers as well.WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SQStephanie Q.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased 7 Men = 8 WomenRated 5 out of 5 stars42 minutes agoSo comfy!
Love the comfort. Wide toe box and cushiony bottoms make these feel like walking on air. Structure heel is great for knit shoe so the back doesn’t get squished.WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KKGVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 hours agoMost comfortable shoe I've owned
The insole of these shoes is the best feature, it's almost like a massage for your feet. The toe box is nice and wide. They are super comfortable, I wear them almost all day. They work great in the gym and have a lower/flatter heal that makes them good for deadlifts and squats. Only reason I took one star away is that I ran with them on the track and the toe tread on the shows a lot of wear. That could also mean that I needed to size down a half size because I'm dragging my foot. I will definitely be buying another pair!WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CBCaroline B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productStyle Classic BlackSize Purchased 7 Men = 8 WomenRated 4 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat runner
Finally a wide runner that fits my wide feet!!!WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JFJosiah F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWorld Class Design & Fit
Everything facet of these shoes work together for a fit you’ve never experienced before. The massaging footbed, anatomical footbed and conformed heel, and knitted upper wrap you foot like a glove. I’ve got a major ankle injury and I’ve actually been able to stop my PT exercises because the shoes allow my feet to naturally strengthen without fatigue. As someone who couldn’t walk without an ankle brace, these shoes are the natural running compliment to my other adapt shoes. And the color and design is clean enough to wear into work without looking like a goober. Get your exact size for the runners, compared to the original adapt shoes which I get a half size bigger.WidthRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
Yes, these shoes are flat from heel to toe, allowing your feet to land naturally.
"Barefoot shoes" is a general term for shoes that optimize the natural biomechanics of the human foot. To achieve that, our shoes feature excellent flexibility, zero-drop (no heel raise), and a generous toebox to accomodate the foot's natural shape.
The amount of time it takes to transition to barefoot shoes varies for each individual, as everyone's feet are different and may adapt to the new shoes at different rates. However, the following general guidelines can help:
- Gradual transition: Gradually increasing the amount of time you spend in barefoot shoes can help reduce discomfort and allow your feet to adjust to the new sensation of walking without shoes.
- Start small: Begin by wearing barefoot shoes for a few hours at a time and gradually increase the duration as your feet get used to them.
- Listen to your body: Pay attention to any discomfort or pain you experience while wearing barefoot shoes. If you experience discomfort, take a break and switch back to your regular shoes for a few days.
- Give it time: It can take several weeks or even months for your feet to fully adjust to barefoot shoes, so be patient and persistent.
Keep in mind that everyone's feet are different and the transition time may vary. It's important to listen to your body and adjust accordingly to ensure a comfortable transition to barefoot shoes.
Yes! Many of our customers have successfully transitioned from traditional shoes to barefoot/minimalist shoes by wearing our shoes.
The Adapt Runner has a generous toebox, thanks to the Toe-Off shape which creates ample room for the toes throughout the gait cycle.